US Bancorp (NYSE: USB)BANKING - Regional - Midwest Banks
Stock price data as of 12/01/2023
Closing price: 39.38
|Support price level:||$36.80|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||82.3|
- USB is one of this month's top performers with a return of 14.7 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Up 5.9 percent, USB is one of this week's biggest gainers.
- Volatility is forecast to rise over the next month.
- USB is above its 200-day moving average, providing a measure of support for long positions.
- With RSI > 70, USB is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 6.4% in the next week.
- 19.3% in the next month.
- 77.2% in the next year.