JPMorgan Chase and Co (NYSE: JPM)BANKING - Money Center Banks
Stock price data as of 12/01/2023
Closing price: 156.84
|Support price level:||$151.71|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||89.9|
- JPM is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- JPM is one of this week's least volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 12.1%.
- Volatility is forecast to rise over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, JPM is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 3.3% in the next week.
- 13.7% in the next month.
- 41.3% in the next year.