Charles Schwab Corp (NYSE: SCHW)FINANCIAL SERVICES - Investment Brokerage - National
Stock price data as of 12/01/2023
Closing price: 63.16
|Support price level:||$57.84|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||82.6|
- With a -23.5 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- SCHW is one of this month's top performers with a return of 15.0 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Up 11.9 percent, SCHW is one of this week's biggest gainers.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- SCHW is above its 200-day moving average, providing a measure of support for long positions.
- With RSI > 70, SCHW is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 8.0% in the next week.
- 19.4% in the next month.
- 81.6% in the next year.