American Express Co (NYSE: AXP)FINANCIAL SERVICES - Credit Services
Stock price data as of 12/01/2023
Closing price: 173.76
|Support price level:||$158.57|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||90.2|
- AXP is one of this month's top performers with a return of 15.2 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Up 5.7 percent, AXP is one of this week's biggest gainers.
- AXP is one of this week's least volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 14.6%.
- Volatility is forecast to rise over the next month.
- AXP is above its 200-day moving average, providing a measure of support for long positions.
- With RSI > 70, AXP is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 4.0% in the next week.
- 17.7% in the next month.
- 50.8% in the next year.