Amazon.Com Inc (NASDAQ: AMZN)RETAIL - Catalog & Mail Order Houses
Sector: Consumer Discretionary
Stock price data as of 12/01/2023
Closing price: 147.03
|Support price level:||$137.60|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||59.1|
- AMZN is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- With a 52.3 percent return in the past year, this stock outperformed 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- The price of this high-beta stock is expected to increase by 1.68% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- Volatility is forecast to rise over the next month.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 6.5% in the next week.
- 18.2% in the next month.
- 66.6% in the next year.