Pfizer Inc (NYSE: PFE)DRUGS - Drug Manufacturers - Major
Sector: Health Care
Stock price data as of 12/01/2023
Closing price: 28.91
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$31.13|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||45.3|
- PFE is at or near its 52-week low. Though contrarian gains may be possible, the risk of further declines is considerable.
- With a -42.3 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- PFE is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -5.2%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Down 5.2 percent, PFE is one of this week's biggest decliners.
- The price of this low-beta stock is expected to increase by 0.39% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- Volatility is forecast to rise over the next month.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 6.2% in the next week.
- 16.9% in the next month.
- 44.3% in the next year.