Danaher Corp (NYSE: DHR)MANUFACTURING - Diversified Machinery
Sector: Health Care
Stock price data as of 12/01/2023
Closing price: 223.48
|Support price level:||$223.23|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||86.3|
- DHR is one of this month's top performers with a return of 15.8 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- DHR is above its 200-day moving average, providing a measure of support for long positions.
- With RSI > 70, DHR is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 6.2% in the next week.
- 14.4% in the next month.
- 48.3% in the next year.