Linde plc (NASDAQ: LIN)
CHEMICALS - Specialty Chemicals
Stock price data as of 12/01/2023
Closing price: 411.70
- LIN is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- LIN is one of this week's least volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 12.0%.
- Volatility is forecast to rise over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, LIN is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
||Price as % of Range
(Annualized standard deviation)
||Next month forecast
There is an estimated 5% probability that the stock price of Linde plc will fall by more than:
- 3.3% in the next week.
- 11.1% in the next month.
- 37.6% in the next year.