Simon Property Group (NYSE: SPG)REAL ESTATE - REIT - Retail
Sector: Real Estate
Stock price data as of 12/01/2023
Closing price: 128.82
|Support price level:||$117.06|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||87.4|
- SPG is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- Up 6.6 percent, SPG is one of this week's biggest gainers.
- The price of this high-beta stock is expected to increase by 1.57% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- Volatility is forecast to rise over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, SPG is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 5.9% in the next week.
- 23.6% in the next month.
- 48.9% in the next year.