Netflix Inc (NASDAQ: NFLX)SPECIALTY RETAIL - Music & Video Stores
Sector: Information Technology
Stock price data as of 12/01/2023
Closing price: 465.74
|Support price level:||$428.18|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||67.3|
- NFLX is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- With a 52.4 percent return in the past year, this stock outperformed 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Down 2.9 percent, NFLX is one of this week's biggest decliners.
- NFLX is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 34.5%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 9.4% in the next week.
- 21.7% in the next month.
- 75.6% in the next year.