General Electric Co (NYSE: GE)CONGLOMERATES - Conglomerates
Stock price data as of 12/01/2023
Closing price: 122.50
|Support price level:||$116.25|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||79.4|
- GE is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- With a 82.6 percent return in the past year, this stock outperformed 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Volatility is forecast to rise over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, GE is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 6.8% in the next week.
- 17.9% in the next month.
- 49.0% in the next year.